It’s kind of funny, but a lot of our clients tell us that they found us by simply searching “Tree Company”. The truth is – I guess that is what we are. Absolute Tree Company provides all of the services related to tree removal, tree cutting and more.
When you need to hire a professional tree service, check credentials, insurance and training before that company gets started.
We go by an old adage of, “He who throws dirt, loses ground,” so we never want to speak negatively of another company, but we often hear of some pretty tragic stories about tree companies that are not qualified or prepared to do the work they are called on to do.
When heavy branches hang over your house, you risk the possibility of a falling limb causing extensive damage. Damaged or dead trees are unsightly and potentially hazardous during a storm.
For these and many other reasons, you need to know how to find the best tree service. Remember, always leave this type of work to the professional arborists or tree experts if you’re not highly skilled in the field.
• Look for credentials and licensure. A company can do a lot of damage if its employees aren’t properly trained, so check into the company’s credentials. Find out if the company is licensed.
An unlicensed company presents an enter-at-your-own-risk gamble that you don’t want to place a wager on. Operating a tree-removal service without a license is illegal.
• Check into the company’s insurance. A company without adequate insurance coverage is an establishment that you don’t want working anywhere near your home. You want to ensure that the company has liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance.
Liability insurance guarantees that if the company causes damage to your home or possessions, it covers the expenses.
Worker’s compensation insurance protects both you and the company’s employees by covering any injury that an employee sustains while working on your property. Additionally, it protects you from a lawsuit if anything should happen while the company is cutting trees.
• Ask for referrals. This is just good common sense. Don’t hesitate to ask the company for referrals from customers who had similar work done. You’re entitled to know what to expect and how other people felt about the services provided.
Remember, the company is going to be doing work that, if done improperly, could potentially cause a heavy limb to fall on your house. For the best referrals, don’t forget to check Angie’s List for member reviews and ratings.
• Get an estimate. Always get an estimate on the job and be sure that it’s in print. If a tree service is even slightly hesitant about this, it may mean that the company is out to make a quick buck at your expense and may charge you additional fees for services that you didn’t want.
• Inquire about the equipment used. You want to make sure that the company has all the necessary equipment for the job. Communicate exactly what you need done to the best of your ability. The company may not even take on your particular job if it needs a special type of equipment that it doesn’t have.
• Compare the services offered. Although stump grinding may be extra, some companies don’t provide this service at all if it doesn’t have the necessary equipment. Additionally, if the company doesn’t have access to a crane, it may not be able to do work above a certain height. This is especially important if tall trees populate your property.
Absolute Tree Company IS one of the best trained and a most qualified tree company in the Charleston and entire Low Country area.
We pride ourselves in our ability to move literally tons of weight and mass out of the sky and into our truck without harm to the garden below or the house alongside. It’s complicated, noisy work requiring skill, experience and hard physical labor – and we love it. Whatever the reason, our experience and equipment will provide a safe and successful project.
We have all of the necessary equipment, man-power and experience to do the job right – every time. We pride ourselves on quality work and we invite you to check out our Charleston Tree Removal reviews.
No matter what your tree service needs are, from removal to trimming to pruning, planting and more – make Absolute Tree Company your choice of Charleston or Mount Pleasant arborist.
We invite you to visit our SERVICES PAGE for more information…or you can simply call us to get a FREE ESTIMATE TODAY.